T-Mobile sold approximately 540,000 iPhones last quarter
T-Mobile today released its earnings for Q3 2013 and posted sales of 3.6 million smartphones under its T-Mobile brand. Notably, 15 percent of those sales were iPhone devices, meaning that T-Mobile sold approximately 540,000 iPhones during its most recent quarter.
What's more, the carrier indicated during its earnings conference call that it would have likely sold more iPhones had iPhone 5s supply been more plentiful.
During T-Mobile's Q2 of 2013, the iPhone accounted for approximately 29 percent of the carrier's smartphone sales.
T-Mobile today released its earnings for Q3 2013 and posted sales of 3.6 million smartphones under its T-Mobile brand. Notably, 15...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free