T-Mobile sold approximately 540,000 iPhones last quarter
T-Mobile today released its earnings for Q3 2013 and posted sales of 3.6 million smartphones under its T-Mobile brand. Notably, 15 percent of those sales were iPhone devices, meaning that T-Mobile sold approximately 540,000 iPhones during its most recent quarter.
What's more, the carrier indicated during its earnings conference call that it would have likely sold more iPhones had iPhone 5s supply been more plentiful.
During T-Mobile's Q2 of 2013, the iPhone accounted for approximately 29 percent of the carrier's smartphone sales.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options