T-Mobile sold approximately 540,000 iPhones last quarter
T-Mobile today released its earnings for Q3 2013 and posted sales of 3.6 million smartphones under its T-Mobile brand. Notably, 15 percent of those sales were iPhone devices, meaning that T-Mobile sold approximately 540,000 iPhones during its most recent quarter.
What's more, the carrier indicated during its earnings conference call that it would have likely sold more iPhones had iPhone 5s supply been more plentiful.
During T-Mobile's Q2 of 2013, the iPhone accounted for approximately 29 percent of the carrier's smartphone sales.
T-Mobile today released its earnings for Q3 2013 and posted sales of 3.6 million smartphones under its T-Mobile brand. Notably, 15...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates