T-Mobile sold approximately 540,000 iPhones last quarter
T-Mobile today released its earnings for Q3 2013 and posted sales of 3.6 million smartphones under its T-Mobile brand. Notably, 15 percent of those sales were iPhone devices, meaning that T-Mobile sold approximately 540,000 iPhones during its most recent quarter.
What's more, the carrier indicated during its earnings conference call that it would have likely sold more iPhones had iPhone 5s supply been more plentiful.
During T-Mobile's Q2 of 2013, the iPhone accounted for approximately 29 percent of the carrier's smartphone sales.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter