T-Mobile sold approximately 540,000 iPhones last quarter
T-Mobile today released its earnings for Q3 2013 and posted sales of 3.6 million smartphones under its T-Mobile brand. Notably, 15 percent of those sales were iPhone devices, meaning that T-Mobile sold approximately 540,000 iPhones during its most recent quarter.
What's more, the carrier indicated during its earnings conference call that it would have likely sold more iPhones had iPhone 5s supply been more plentiful.
During T-Mobile's Q2 of 2013, the iPhone accounted for approximately 29 percent of the carrier's smartphone sales.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs