Apple sends takedown notice to popular iPad, iPhone inventory-tracking website
Site owner Mordy says on the website that he is done. "I'm not really interested in picking a fight with Apple so... I guess it time to just say good bye," he writes. The tracker is already offline and will remain offline indefinitely. Mordy posted the notice from Apple so you can read the full text of the DMCA takedown on the Apple-Tracker.com website.
[Via The Verge]
Apple is not happy with Apple-tracker.com, a website that allows you to find iPad and iPhone inventory at local Apple retail stores, and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free