Yahoo Finance for iOS gets major overhaul
Yahoo has finally gotten around to updating its long-neglected Yahoo Finance app. The delay has puzzled many, especially since Finance is one of the most well-respected and well-known properties in Yahoo's portfolio. But whatever the reason for the wait, it appears it's been worth it.
Remember all the praise Yahoo got for its Weather app? The new Finance app deserves the same recognition. It has received a complete visual makeover worthy of iOS 7 with beautiful new stock charts and portfolio lists. It also adds the ability to deliver push notifications for breaking news and adds interactive real-time charts with new gestures including panning, pinch-to-zoom and more. Here's the full release notes:
What's New in Version 2.0
Introducing the brand-new Yahoo Finance.
• Follow stocks to personalize your news.
• Receive push notifications for breaking stories.
• Interactive charts with panning and pinch-to-zoom, real-time data and more!
Yahoo Finance is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features