Yahoo Finance for iOS gets major overhaul
Yahoo has finally gotten around to updating its long-neglected Yahoo Finance app. The delay has puzzled many, especially since Finance is one of the most well-respected and well-known properties in Yahoo's portfolio. But whatever the reason for the wait, it appears it's been worth it.
Remember all the praise Yahoo got for its Weather app? The new Finance app deserves the same recognition. It has received a complete visual makeover worthy of iOS 7 with beautiful new stock charts and portfolio lists. It also adds the ability to deliver push notifications for breaking news and adds interactive real-time charts with new gestures including panning, pinch-to-zoom and more. Here's the full release notes:
What's New in Version 2.0
Introducing the brand-new Yahoo Finance.
• Follow stocks to personalize your news.
• Receive push notifications for breaking stories.
• Interactive charts with panning and pinch-to-zoom, real-time data and more!
Yahoo Finance is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service