Yahoo Finance for iOS gets major overhaul
Yahoo has finally gotten around to updating its long-neglected Yahoo Finance app. The delay has puzzled many, especially since Finance is one of the most well-respected and well-known properties in Yahoo's portfolio. But whatever the reason for the wait, it appears it's been worth it.
Remember all the praise Yahoo got for its Weather app? The new Finance app deserves the same recognition. It has received a complete visual makeover worthy of iOS 7 with beautiful new stock charts and portfolio lists. It also adds the ability to deliver push notifications for breaking news and adds interactive real-time charts with new gestures including panning, pinch-to-zoom and more. Here's the full release notes:
What's New in Version 2.0
Introducing the brand-new Yahoo Finance.
• Follow stocks to personalize your news.
• Receive push notifications for breaking stories.
• Interactive charts with panning and pinch-to-zoom, real-time data and more!
Yahoo Finance is a free download.
Yahoo has finally gotten around to updating its long-neglected Yahoo Finance app. The delay has puzzled many, especially since Finance is...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free