IFTTT adds actions for iOS photo albums and Reminders
The developers behind the uber-popular web service and app IFTTT have updated the iOS app to add new actions for iPhone photo albums and Reminders. IFTTT allows users to create connections between Channels and Recipes using the simple "if this, then that" formula.
Channels include services like Facebook, Gmail and Twitter, plus devices like the Jawbone Up, the Philips Hue lighting system and the Belkin WeMo. Recipes are the connections between your channels. IFTTT has caught on among iOS power users who want to automate certain actions on their iPhones and the addition of new photo albums and Reminders actions will be no doubt welcome. Here's the complete rundown of all the new features in IFTTT version 1.2:
iOS Recipes just got a lot more powerful. Now IFTTT can add photos directly to your iPhone albums and create new to-do's in Reminders!
+ Introducing Actions for iOS Photos and Reminders
+ New Feedback button in your Settings
+ Vastly improved background sync for iOS 7
+ Beautified your feed just a touch
+ Added swipe gestures for iOS 7
+ Kicking bugs and taking names
IFTTT is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app