Lego: Lord of the Rings calls iOS its precious, starting today
There are many Lego-branded games on the App Store, but today, one of the most popular movie crossovers, Lego: Lord of the Rings, gets the iOS treatment as well. Following in the footsteps of the iOS ports of other hand-held Lego titles, Lego: Lord of the Rings features more than 90 playable characters, a host of weaponry and, of course, the cheesy humor that has become a trademark of the series.
However, if you're planning on picking this little gem up today for the asking price of US$4.99, be warned: The download is a whopping 3 GB. Once installed, the game takes up around half that space, but you'll need to clear the 3 GB ahead of time if you're planning on downloading it over WiFi to install.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)