Star Wars: Tiny Death Star invades the US App Store
Star Wars: Tiny Death Star has hit the US App Store. The game is a humorous take on the Star Wars universe courtesy of Disney Mobile, LucasArts and NimbleBit (the guys who make Tiny Tower). The game asks players to help the Emperor build the Death Star level by level including installations such as the trash compactor and even commercial businesses. Players will also be able to build secret levels for the Rebellion to help them fight against the Dark Side.
Amidst a civil war in a galaxy far, far away, the Emperor is building a Death Star level by level, and he needs your help. Intergalactic war is expensive, and space stations are, too. Do you have any idea how much it costs to build one the size of a moon?
Live life on the dark side, and join Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader on a mission to attract Galactic bitizens, run intergalactic businesses, and build an all-new Death Star! With that hard-earned money, fund the Empire's evil schemes to defeat the Rebels and conquer the galaxy once and for all!
Star Wars: Tiny Death Star is a universal app and a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs