Boost Mobile starts selling the iPhone 5s, 5c and 4s
Sprint subsidiary Boost Mobile is now selling the iPhone for the first time in the carrier's history. Starting today, customers can choose from the iPhone 4s, the iPhone 5c or the iPhone 5s. The iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c will be able to connect to Sprint's 4G LTE network.
Price-wise, the high-end iPhone 5s will cost US$549.99 for the 16GB model, $649.99 for the 32GB model and $749.99 for the 64GB model. You can save $100 on each model by purchasing the iPhone 5c, while the iPhone 4s is the least expensive with a $299 price tag for the 16 GB model.
Customers can visit select Boost Mobile stores to purchase an iPhone. Each iPhone model is eligible for the carrier's no-contract $55 Monthly Unlimited plan. With this plan, customers who pay their bill on time can see their bill reduced as low as $40 a month for unlimited talk, text and data.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter