Facebook adds support for post editing on the iPad
Facebook rolled out an update to its iOS app that added support for post editing to its iPad version. This feature was introduced last month in the iPhone version and allows users to fix a post when they've made a typo or said something they now regret.
Besides post editing, version 6.7 also expands emoticon support and includes the expected bug fixes. The full change log is as follows:
- Now in additional languages: Use icons to share how you're feeling and what you're doing.
- Now on iPad: Edit your posts and tap to see all your changes.
- Bug fixes
You can download the Facebook app for free in the iOS App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature