Hatch and its Fugu eggs are coming November 20
Remember Hatch? It was a virtual pet app from Impending and Realmac Software that was heavily promoted late last year. iPhone owners eager for "the first iPhone app that loves you back" reserved their Fugu eggs and waited patiently for the app to launch. Fast-forward almost a year, and the developers behind Hatch are ready to show what they've been working on all these months.
According to a recent Facebook post, the Hatch virtual pet app has made its way through the App Store approval process and is slated to debut on November 20. If you already haven't done so, you can reserve your Fugu egg on the HatchPet website. Until the app hits the App Store, you can enjoy this promotional video below and see what you just signed yourself up for.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows