Nope, the iPhone 5s isn't fireproof
The iPhone 5s isn't fireproof, but you probably assumed that already. Just to be sure, TechRax decided to dump some gasoline on a new champagne-colored 5s and stoke the flames with a little bit of Axe body spray. It ends with the iPhone taking a nice dip in a bucket of water.
Unfortunately, the experiment didn't yield watchable video from the phone as was hoped, so to punish the device for its obvious flaw, it gets a solid hammer swing. For science!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync