Pebble update for iOS 7 brings Notification Center support
The improved Notification Center has been a highlight of iOS 7 for many users, and now it's a highlight for Pebble smartwatch owners as well. Last Monday, the Pebble team released an update for the watch that brings full Notification Center support. In a blog post the company boasted about the update:
Pebble is now fully integrated with iOS 7 and works seamlessly with Notification Center. This means that any notifications you've enabled in Notification Center on your iOS 7 device will appear on your Pebble -- just like that. It's easier than ever to pick and choose which updates you want to see on your watch. This includes notifications beyond calls, texts and emails, such as Calendar, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Flickr, Dropbox, WhatsApp, Flipboard and more. A new Pebble app for iOS will enable this functionality and is under review by Apple. Expect an update in the iTunes Store soon.
You can watch a video of how the new iOS 7 integration works below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration