Pebble update for iOS 7 brings Notification Center support
The improved Notification Center has been a highlight of iOS 7 for many users, and now it's a highlight for Pebble smartwatch owners as well. Last Monday, the Pebble team released an update for the watch that brings full Notification Center support. In a blog post the company boasted about the update:
Pebble is now fully integrated with iOS 7 and works seamlessly with Notification Center. This means that any notifications you've enabled in Notification Center on your iOS 7 device will appear on your Pebble -- just like that. It's easier than ever to pick and choose which updates you want to see on your watch. This includes notifications beyond calls, texts and emails, such as Calendar, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Flickr, Dropbox, WhatsApp, Flipboard and more. A new Pebble app for iOS will enable this functionality and is under review by Apple. Expect an update in the iTunes Store soon.
You can watch a video of how the new iOS 7 integration works below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app