BBC iPlayer Radio gets Playlister support
The BBC has released an updated version of its BBC iPlayer Radio app that adds Playlister support. BBC's Playlister is a new service that allows users to add any song they hear across the BBC's properties to a Playlister playlist. The playlists can then be exported to other music services like Spotify, YouTube and Deezer, where users can listen to the track in full at any time. Once exported, the tracks can be played on the exported music services across all OSes and on all platforms.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
BBC Playlister - get more of the music you love
Any time you hear a piece of music you love on the BBC, hit the Playlister '+' button and that track will be waiting in Playlister for you to enjoy later from your mobile, tablet or computer.
As well as building up your own personal playlist of tracks, you can export* and listen to them on your chosen music service and discover new music with recommendations from across the BBC.
*Export service is limited on mobile devices at present. If you choose to export to YouTube you may not see your Playlist reflected there until you sign-in to your YouTube account.
The BBC has released an updated version of its BBC iPlayer Radio app that adds Playlister support. BBC's Playlister is a new service that...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates