iPhone 5s shipping estimates improve to 1-2 weeks
Good news for those of you who are still waiting to get an iPhone 5s: Shipping estimates via Apple's Online Store for the company's flagship iPhone have improved to one to two weeks, down from two to three weeks just yesterday. The one to two-week shipping time includes all models, on all carriers, in all colors and all capacities in every country in the world -- yes, that includes the gold model.
The improved shipping times could mean Apple has successfully ramped up production to meet demand, or that initial demand has been satiated enough -- but it's probably a combination of the two. From here on out, we can expect shipping time to decrease further as the holiday shopping season approaches.
Good news for those of you who are still waiting to get an iPhone 5s: Shipping estimates via Apple's Online Store for the company's...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free