iPhone 5s shipping estimates improve to 1-2 weeks
Good news for those of you who are still waiting to get an iPhone 5s: Shipping estimates via Apple's Online Store for the company's flagship iPhone have improved to one to two weeks, down from two to three weeks just yesterday. The one to two-week shipping time includes all models, on all carriers, in all colors and all capacities in every country in the world -- yes, that includes the gold model.
The improved shipping times could mean Apple has successfully ramped up production to meet demand, or that initial demand has been satiated enough -- but it's probably a combination of the two. From here on out, we can expect shipping time to decrease further as the holiday shopping season approaches.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter