iPhone 5s shipping estimates improve to 1-2 weeks
Good news for those of you who are still waiting to get an iPhone 5s: Shipping estimates via Apple's Online Store for the company's flagship iPhone have improved to one to two weeks, down from two to three weeks just yesterday. The one to two-week shipping time includes all models, on all carriers, in all colors and all capacities in every country in the world -- yes, that includes the gold model.
The improved shipping times could mean Apple has successfully ramped up production to meet demand, or that initial demand has been satiated enough -- but it's probably a combination of the two. From here on out, we can expect shipping time to decrease further as the holiday shopping season approaches.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync