TUAW video tip: Silencing the "silent mode" vibration buzzer
Ah, that "silent mode" vibrating buzzer. Sometimes when you least expect -- or want -- to hear it, that buzzing starts up and it can wake light sleepers. In today's video tip, we show you how to make sure that silent mode is truly silent.
As with our other video tips, you can easily switch this to full-screen mode for more detail.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter