Mint for iOS gets all-new look; adds trends, transaction editing
Intuit has just dropped a totally redesigned Mint.com app in the App Store. The UI has been reimagined from top to bottom, starting with the app's icon, which now clearly shows how much Intuit wants to make sure you know they own Mint. Truthfully, the icon is a step back. The small leaf jars with the rest of the space in the icon, of which most is dedicated to a large Intuit ad.
But inside the app, you'll find a beautiful new, flat design that fits in perfectly with the overall look and feel of iOS 7. Most importantly, however, is that Intuit has now added the much-requested Trends feature from its web app into the iPhone app. Now with Trends for iPhone, users can view Spending By Category, Spending Over Time and Net Income Charts.
The latest version of Mint also adds the ability to edit pending transactions -- another long-requested feature.
Mint.com Personal Finance is a universal app and a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options