Pocket 5.0 adds "Highlights," new navigation
Pocket 5.0, the reborn/renamed version of the Read It Later app, has been released. Version 5.0 for iOS has been redesigned to provide a more streamlined approach to search and navigation. The update introduces a new feature called Highlights that uses your reading habits to make a reading list of the most relevant articles.
Navigation has been improved to make switching between your reading list, highlights, favorites and archive faster. Filtering has also been tweaked. Finally, the search function has been unified between lists, meaning you won't have to re-enter your search query when you go from your list to your archive.
You can find Pocket 5.0 in the iTunes Store.
Pocket 5.0, the reborn/renamed version of the Read It Later app, has been released. Version 5.0 for iOS has been redesigned to provide a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free