Pocket 5.0 adds "Highlights," new navigation
Pocket 5.0, the reborn/renamed version of the Read It Later app, has been released. Version 5.0 for iOS has been redesigned to provide a more streamlined approach to search and navigation. The update introduces a new feature called Highlights that uses your reading habits to make a reading list of the most relevant articles.
Navigation has been improved to make switching between your reading list, highlights, favorites and archive faster. Filtering has also been tweaked. Finally, the search function has been unified between lists, meaning you won't have to re-enter your search query when you go from your list to your archive.
You can find Pocket 5.0 in the iTunes Store.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter