Pocket 5.0 adds "Highlights," new navigation
Pocket 5.0, the reborn/renamed version of the Read It Later app, has been released. Version 5.0 for iOS has been redesigned to provide a more streamlined approach to search and navigation. The update introduces a new feature called Highlights that uses your reading habits to make a reading list of the most relevant articles.
Navigation has been improved to make switching between your reading list, highlights, favorites and archive faster. Filtering has also been tweaked. Finally, the search function has been unified between lists, meaning you won't have to re-enter your search query when you go from your list to your archive.
You can find Pocket 5.0 in the iTunes Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync