Amazon's Lovefilm app finally comes to iPhone
Amazon's streaming offerings in the UK are a whole different world from those in the United States. Its Lovefilm service's selection rivals Netflix for big-name titles, and their interface is easier to use than the one they use stateside. It just had one little quirk; its iOS app was exclusively for the iPad. Until now.
Today, the Lovefilm app has been updated to be compatible with the iPhone and iPod touch. This fixes an oversight that has been going on for two years. Still there's one piece of information that iOS-owning UK Lovefilm users can use as solace. At least they have an app. Lovefilm still doesn't have an app available for Android.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync