BlackBerry Messenger now available for iPad and iPod touch
BlackBerry announced on its blog that it has released an update to the BlackBerry Messenger app for iOS. Originally only available for the iPhone, the new version adds support for the iPad and iPod touch.
Besides expanded device support, BlackBerry also added a few new features that make it easier to connect with your friends. A new PIN-sharing item allows you to send your PIN as a barcode that can be scanned by others. There's also a "Tell Your Friends" option that'll allow you to find friends on other social networks who are using BBM. Once you get a long list of friends, you can use the new categories to organize these contacts.You can download version 220.127.116.11 of the BlackBerry Messenger app from the iOS App Store for free.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature