BlackBerry Messenger now available for iPad and iPod touch
BlackBerry announced on its blog that it has released an update to the BlackBerry Messenger app for iOS. Originally only available for the iPhone, the new version adds support for the iPad and iPod touch.
Besides expanded device support, BlackBerry also added a few new features that make it easier to connect with your friends. A new PIN-sharing item allows you to send your PIN as a barcode that can be scanned by others. There's also a "Tell Your Friends" option that'll allow you to find friends on other social networks who are using BBM. Once you get a long list of friends, you can use the new categories to organize these contacts.You can download version 18.104.22.168 of the BlackBerry Messenger app from the iOS App Store for free.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter