iOS 7.1 beta released to developers
Apple has released the beta of iOS 7.1 to developers.
iOS 7.1 beta, build 11D5099e, has the usual bug fixes and performance enhancements that come from such a build. But, as 9to5Mac points out, noticeable improvements include the ability to upload burst-mode photos to Photo Stream and a dark keyboard option that can be accessed through the Accessibilities settings. Other tweaks include an auto-HDR mode for the Camera and tweaked text in Notification Center.
The betas are available through the iOS Developer Center.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs