iOS 7.1 beta released to developers
Apple has released the beta of iOS 7.1 to developers.
iOS 7.1 beta, build 11D5099e, has the usual bug fixes and performance enhancements that come from such a build. But, as 9to5Mac points out, noticeable improvements include the ability to upload burst-mode photos to Photo Stream and a dark keyboard option that can be accessed through the Accessibilities settings. Other tweaks include an auto-HDR mode for the Camera and tweaked text in Notification Center.
The betas are available through the iOS Developer Center.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update