North Korea launches targeted attack... on Angry Birds
North Korea's government-approved Samjiyon tablet is about as desirable as you'd guess, but there's something the sad little slate has that even the iPad doesn't: a built-in copy of Angry Birds Rio. As The Washington Post reports, Angry Birds creators Rovio Entertainment confirmed the existence of Angry Birds on North Korea's obnoxious Android tablet, and also confirmed that the game was outright stolen and used without the company's consent.
The 7-inch tablet features a 1GHz CPU, a gig of RAM and 4GB of internal storage. That might not sound very impressive when compared to the iPad Air -- or even the iPad 2 -- but at least it comes with an e-book copy of Gone With The Wind and the worst of all the Angry Birds titles.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration