North Korea launches targeted attack... on Angry Birds
North Korea's government-approved Samjiyon tablet is about as desirable as you'd guess, but there's something the sad little slate has that even the iPad doesn't: a built-in copy of Angry Birds Rio. As The Washington Post reports, Angry Birds creators Rovio Entertainment confirmed the existence of Angry Birds on North Korea's obnoxious Android tablet, and also confirmed that the game was outright stolen and used without the company's consent.
The 7-inch tablet features a 1GHz CPU, a gig of RAM and 4GB of internal storage. That might not sound very impressive when compared to the iPad Air -- or even the iPad 2 -- but at least it comes with an e-book copy of Gone With The Wind and the worst of all the Angry Birds titles.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync