Squarespace improves its website-management tools with two new iOS apps, two updates
If you use Squarespace for your website, you'll want to meander into the iOS App Store and check out the new and updated apps recently added by the website-hosting service. The suite of apps will allow you to blog, check metrics, view galleries and take notes on your iPhone and iPad. The new and updated apps include:
Squarespace Blog [iOS universal; new] -- This new app allows you to draft, edit, post, schedule and review posts on the go. You can also monitor and manage comments on your blog.
Squarespace Metrics [iPhone; new] -- Squarespace Metrics allows you to monitor the most important website analytics like page views and unique visitors as well as projections and charts. The app also tracks social followers on Twitter and Facebook.
Squarespace Portfolio [iOS universal; updated] -- Squarespace Portfolio is a companion app that syncs your galleries to your iPhone or iPad. The latest version has been rebuilt for iOS 7 and now supports video from Vimeo and YouTube.
Squarespace Note [iPhone; updated] -- Squarespace Note is a minimalist note-taking app that allows you to quickly jot down your thoughts. The latest version brings stability improvements for iOS 7.
You can download one or all of them for free from the iOS App Store. Squarespace Blog, Metrics and Portfolio require a Squarespace 6 account.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free