Street magician works Soho Apple Store
Levi Sparkx is a street magician who recently traveled to New York City to audition for America's Got Talent. While spending time in NYC, he stopped by the SoHo Apple Store to blow a few people's minds. Street magic is an artform where the magician performs for strangers who have no idea they're about to witness something spectacular. For the occupants of the Apple Store, it may have seemed like Sparkx was simply playing with an odd app that moved a coin around his iPhone screen. That is, until something special happened.
You can view Sparkx's illusion below, then head over to his YouTube page to see what other surprises he has in store for you.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99