Daily iPhone App: Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous is redonkulously challenging
One Man Left Studios scored big with its popular Tilt to Live game. After spending some time working on its Outwitters game, the two-man team is back with a follow-up to its first big hit. Announced earlier this year, Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous is now available in the iOS App Store.
Similar to the first version of the game, Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous requires you to move a triangular-shaped vessel around your screen. While gliding along, you must avoid other hazardous shapes. To help you in your journey, you can use power-ups that'll give you weapons to destroy these hazards. It's all about precise control as you steer your vessel perfectly and rack up points.
Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous sounds bland, but it is not. The gameplay is fast and furious as you activate weapons, wipe out shapes and play mini-games at the end of a round. Tilt to Live 2 is also harder than it sounds as controlling that vessel takes a subtle touch. It's easy to tilt hard and careen right by a weapon. It's a lot more difficult to glide smoothly and then stop on a dime to hit each item just right.
The gameplay is great for a quick pickup while you have a few spare minutes. Each round can last for a a few minutes if you have the right touch, or it can be over in less than 30 seconds if your delicate control resembles a bull in a china shop.
Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous is available for US$2.99 in the iOS App Store. It is a universal app that works on both the iPad and iPhone.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync