3D remake of Final Fantasy IV: The After Years hits iOS
Square Enix has released a 3D remake of Final Fantasy IV: The After Years for iOS devices, bringing the original 2008 game to the platforms for the first time. The iOS version features 10 playable tales from the original version, Square Enix's Active Time Battle system, Lunar phases that affect the power of attacks and potions, the ability to combine your party's strengths to launch attacks, Game Center support and widescreen (iPhone 5 and higher) support.
With a full 3-D remake, FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS can now be played as never before. Take part in the epic sequel that unfolds nearly two decades after the events of FINAL FANTASY IV. Classic characters make their return alongside several new heroes, such as Ceodore, son of Cecil and Rosa.
At US$15.99, Final Fantasy IV: The After Years isn't cheap, but it's a game fans of the series won't want to pass up.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter