3D remake of Final Fantasy IV: The After Years hits iOS
Square Enix has released a 3D remake of Final Fantasy IV: The After Years for iOS devices, bringing the original 2008 game to the platforms for the first time. The iOS version features 10 playable tales from the original version, Square Enix's Active Time Battle system, Lunar phases that affect the power of attacks and potions, the ability to combine your party's strengths to launch attacks, Game Center support and widescreen (iPhone 5 and higher) support.
With a full 3-D remake, FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS can now be played as never before. Take part in the epic sequel that unfolds nearly two decades after the events of FINAL FANTASY IV. Classic characters make their return alongside several new heroes, such as Ceodore, son of Cecil and Rosa.
At US$15.99, Final Fantasy IV: The After Years isn't cheap, but it's a game fans of the series won't want to pass up.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free