Skulls of the Shogun assaults iOS starting today
After spending much of its life on the Xbox 360, Windows Phone and Windows PCs, indie hit Skulls of the Shogun is finally making its way to Apple devices. The game made a surprise debut today in the form of Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition and is available as a universal app for both iPhone and iPad.
The turn-based strategy title features a full single-player campaign as well as a whopping 36 multiplayer maps where up to four players can battle it out. The game is priced at US$4.99 and the developer is promising no in-app-purchases (hooray!), so you can be sure you're not going to be nickel-and-dimed as you play.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs