Skulls of the Shogun assaults iOS starting today
After spending much of its life on the Xbox 360, Windows Phone and Windows PCs, indie hit Skulls of the Shogun is finally making its way to Apple devices. The game made a surprise debut today in the form of Skulls of the Shogun: Bone-A-Fide Edition and is available as a universal app for both iPhone and iPad.
The turn-based strategy title features a full single-player campaign as well as a whopping 36 multiplayer maps where up to four players can battle it out. The game is priced at US$4.99 and the developer is promising no in-app-purchases (hooray!), so you can be sure you're not going to be nickel-and-dimed as you play.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter