Consumer Cellular to offer iPhone to seniors on December 13
Consumer Cellular, an Oregon-based post-paid mobile virtual network operator will begin offing the iPhone to its customers on December 13, reports OregonLive. Consumer Cellular is a private mobile operator whose customer base of primarily senior citizens has begun requesting email and the internet from their devices. Hence, Consumer Cellular's deal with Apple.
The mobile carrier will offer the iPhone 4s, the iPhone 5s and the iPhone 5c as of December 13. As the carrier is a post-paid operator, customers will have to pay the full price of the iPhone up front and then a monthly cost for service after that.
Consumer Cellular joins other post-paid carriers, including Virgin Mobile and Cricket Wireless, in offering an alternative to the high monthly contract fees of the larger national carriers.
Consumer Cellular, an Oregon-based post-paid mobile virtual network operator will begin offing the iPhone to its customers on December...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free