Major League Baseball offering gift subscriptions for MLB At Bat 2014
Major League Baseball has added the ability for users to gift MLB At Bat premium subscriptions to owners of iOS and Android devices. Previously the only way to give someone an MLB At Bat premium subscription was to buy them a generic credit card gift card and then have them use that card to purchase a subscription. Now, however, users can simply buy an MLB At Bat premium gift subscription for US$19.99 for the user of their choice from MLB.com.
Subscriptions to MLB.com At Bat, the 10th highest-grossing mobile app in App Store history, are now available as holiday gifts for the first time. Instead of waiting in bricks-and-mortar store lines or giving a generic gift card, anyone can gift At Bat for the 2014 MLB season, through a direct purchase of the $19.99 full-season subscription from MLB.com.
With access to the complete set of premium features in 2014, including live audio of every game and the MLB.TV Free Game of the Day, At Bat 14 will be the perfect holiday gift for any baseball fan.
At Bat currently offers full coverage of the Hot Stove and the upcoming Baseball Winter Meetings in December. MLB Advanced Media's mobile developers also are working on new features to be unveiled in the 2014 edition of At Bat. Complete details will be available at launch next year.
It seems that MLB At Bat premium subscriptions have arrived just in time for the holidays, ensuring that they'll be a hot gift this year for iOS-loving baseball enthusiasts. MLB.com At Bat is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features