Fantastic short film presents a day in the life of an iPhone
If your daily routine involves waking to the beep of your iPhone alarm, this short film called "Skew" is going to hit close to home. Using a massive iPhone mockup and physical objects to mimic the smartphone's on-screen icons, it's a bit of a reverse take on traditional skeuomorphism (hence the "Skew" title).
In less than a minute, we're treated to a full day's worth of typical iPhone tasks including catching up on some morning reading and venturing to work with some GPS guidance. Once you've enjoyed the final product above, you can check out how it was made thanks to creator Doug Hindson's making-of video below.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter