Fantastic short film presents a day in the life of an iPhone
If your daily routine involves waking to the beep of your iPhone alarm, this short film called "Skew" is going to hit close to home. Using a massive iPhone mockup and physical objects to mimic the smartphone's on-screen icons, it's a bit of a reverse take on traditional skeuomorphism (hence the "Skew" title).
In less than a minute, we're treated to a full day's worth of typical iPhone tasks including catching up on some morning reading and venturing to work with some GPS guidance. Once you've enjoyed the final product above, you can check out how it was made thanks to creator Doug Hindson's making-of video below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options