AT&T introduces Mobile Share Value plans
AT&T has introduced new Mobile Share Value plans to offer customers a new way to share data. The plan includes an option for no annual contracts and offers a US$15 monthly saving to shared plan customers who meet one of four criteria.
What are the criteria? Well, that's the question, isn't it? To qualify, you must:
- Buy a new smartphone with no down payment with the AT&T Next early upgrade program.
- Bring a separate off-contract device.
- Buy a smartphone at full retail price.
- Switch to a new plan after a phone is no longer under contract.
The carrier notes that, "Consumers will have the ability to connect up to 10 devices, including tablets and other wireless devices, while business customers will be able to connect up to 10, 15, 20 or 25 devices, depending on the plan." The whole thing kicks off on December 8. If you're shopping and you fit somewhere in the list above, give it some consideration.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)