AT&T introduces Mobile Share Value plans
AT&T has introduced new Mobile Share Value plans to offer customers a new way to share data. The plan includes an option for no annual contracts and offers a US$15 monthly saving to shared plan customers who meet one of four criteria.
What are the criteria? Well, that's the question, isn't it? To qualify, you must:
- Buy a new smartphone with no down payment with the AT&T Next early upgrade program.
- Bring a separate off-contract device.
- Buy a smartphone at full retail price.
- Switch to a new plan after a phone is no longer under contract.
The carrier notes that, "Consumers will have the ability to connect up to 10 devices, including tablets and other wireless devices, while business customers will be able to connect up to 10, 15, 20 or 25 devices, depending on the plan." The whole thing kicks off on December 8. If you're shopping and you fit somewhere in the list above, give it some consideration.
AT&T has introduced new Mobile Share Value plans to offer customers a new way to share data. The plan includes an option for no...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free