iPhone 5s supply is strong for the holiday shopping season
Just in time for the holiday shopping season, the supply of the iPhone 5s is catching up with demand. Both in the US and other stores in Europe, the ship times for the iPhone 5s has dropped to one to three days. This is the lowest ship time since the handset launched earlier this year. Even the coveted gold model, which was scarce at launch, is now readily available.
If you plan to buy a new iPhone for a loved one this holiday season, you should be aware of Apple's shipping deadlines. All configurations of the iPhone 5s and the 5c must be ordered before December 18 if you want the phone to arrive on or before December 24. Apple is also offering free shipping on all orders.
Just in time for the holiday shopping season, the supply of the iPhone 5s is catching up with demand. Both in the US and other stores in...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free