Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
Microsoft has released a major update to its Bing for iPad app. The most noticeable thing about Bing for iPad 2.0 is a new icon and a completely revamped user interface that now matches the aesthetics of iOS 7.
Outside of the purely cosmetic, Microsoft has put a lot of work into syncing and sharing. Now Bing bookmarks can be saved and synced via Microsoft's SkyDrive so they are available on other devices. Users can also share Bing search results across Facebook and Twitter. The app also gains a number of photo enhancements, allowing users to save images to their iOS Camera Roll, and use Bing's daily image as the wallpaper on their iPad. Here's a complete rundown of all that's new in version 2.0:
•A cleaner, simpler UI for iOS 7.
•Save the daily image to use as wallpaper.
•Save bookmarks and images and access them via SkyDrive.
•Share what you find on Facebook, Twitter and more.
•Earn Bing Rewards credits for your web searches.
•Improved Maps search results.
•Updated Bing logo and color palette.
•Gift Finder -- Find appropriate gift ideas for family and friends.
Bing for iPad is a free download.
Microsoft has released a major update to its Bing for iPad app. The most noticeable thing about Bing for iPad 2.0 is a new icon and a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free