5 amazing iPad paintings that we know are real
The internet just can't seem to come to a consensus on whether or not that ridiculously detailed iPad painting of Morgan Freeman was legit or not, but that's OK, because we have plenty of examples of jaw-dropping iPad art that we know for sure are real. How do we know? Well, we have full videos showing the artists creating them with their very own fingers.
"Girl with a Pearl Earring"
Five hours using ArtStudio on an iPad mini. Wow.
Portrait in one sitting
Done in ArtStudio, but this time on a full-sized iPad.
Painted using the Brushes app on a full-sized iPad.
A stunning piece by artists Peanut Butter and Rolling Stone, a pair of feline painters.
Bonus: Morgan Freeman, again
This, um, remarkable rendition of Morgan Freeman by Twitter user Jamie Jones is undoubtedly not a copy of a photograph. We'll bet on that.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free