Apple releases '12 Days of Gifts' app, now includes US users
Apple has released its annual 12 Days of Gifts app, and for the first time ever, the app is available to US customers. The company's 12 Days of Gifts allows users to download one digital gift from the iTunes store each day between December 26 and January 6th. The gifts can include apps, books, TV shows and music.
From 26 December -- 6 January, you can download a gift each day -- songs, apps, books, films and more -- with the 12 Days of Gifts app. Each day's gift will only be available for 24 hours, so download the free app to make sure you don't miss out. Please note: Not all content is available in all countries.
In previous years, 12 Days of Gifts was only available in various European countries and Canada. This year, for whatever reason, Apple has decided to include the United States on the list. This is also the first year Apple is calling the app "12 Days of Gifts." In previous years, the app was called "12 Days of Christmas."
Apple's 12 Days of Gifts is a free download and a universal app, so it runs on both the iPhone and iPad.
Apple has released its annual 12 Days of Gifts app, and for the first time ever, the app is available to US customers. The company's 12...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free