Apple releases '12 Days of Gifts' app, now includes US users
Apple has released its annual 12 Days of Gifts app, and for the first time ever, the app is available to US customers. The company's 12 Days of Gifts allows users to download one digital gift from the iTunes store each day between December 26 and January 6th. The gifts can include apps, books, TV shows and music.
From 26 December -- 6 January, you can download a gift each day -- songs, apps, books, films and more -- with the 12 Days of Gifts app. Each day's gift will only be available for 24 hours, so download the free app to make sure you don't miss out. Please note: Not all content is available in all countries.
In previous years, 12 Days of Gifts was only available in various European countries and Canada. This year, for whatever reason, Apple has decided to include the United States on the list. This is also the first year Apple is calling the app "12 Days of Gifts." In previous years, the app was called "12 Days of Christmas."
Apple's 12 Days of Gifts is a free download and a universal app, so it runs on both the iPhone and iPad.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs