Apple releases '12 Days of Gifts' app, now includes US users
Apple has released its annual 12 Days of Gifts app, and for the first time ever, the app is available to US customers. The company's 12 Days of Gifts allows users to download one digital gift from the iTunes store each day between December 26 and January 6th. The gifts can include apps, books, TV shows and music.
From 26 December -- 6 January, you can download a gift each day -- songs, apps, books, films and more -- with the 12 Days of Gifts app. Each day's gift will only be available for 24 hours, so download the free app to make sure you don't miss out. Please note: Not all content is available in all countries.
In previous years, 12 Days of Gifts was only available in various European countries and Canada. This year, for whatever reason, Apple has decided to include the United States on the list. This is also the first year Apple is calling the app "12 Days of Gifts." In previous years, the app was called "12 Days of Christmas."
Apple's 12 Days of Gifts is a free download and a universal app, so it runs on both the iPhone and iPad.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature