Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas begins assaulting citizens tomorrow
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be following the path of its predecessor and making the leap to iOS devices on December 12. The game, which is widely considered to be one of the best of the Grand Theft Auto series, has been revamped for its iOS debut and comes complete with higher-resolution graphics, cloud saved support and custom playlist support.
San Andreas will also be one of the first big releases to support the iOS controller framework at launch, which is great since the open-world nature of the GTA series makes fiddling with virtual touchscreen buttons a bit of a hassle. The game will set you back US$6.99 when it launches tomorrow.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature