IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
Version 1.3 of IFTTT adds a new iOS location channel that you can use in any recipe. This location feature allows you to setup a geographic fence that'll trigger an action when you enter an area, exit an area or do both.
Besides a standalone channel, Location is also pre-built into existing channels like Instagram, Facebook, Foursquare or Twitter. This allows you to send out a message when you take a new Instagram photo in a particular area, for example.
The updated version of IFTTT is available now in the iOS App Store. I've already created a few location-based recipes, and love the feature.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update