BBC Sport comes to iPad
BBC has updated its wildly poplar BBC Sport app to finally add iPad support. BBC Sport for iOS originally launched way back in the first week of January 2013. The app quickly went to the top of the UK App Store charts, but many lamented the fact that it did not natively support the iPad. With BBC Sport version 1.4.2 released yesterday, now it does.
BBC Sport allows users to watch live matches of sporting events and catch up with video-on-demand highlights, as well as listen to live streams of BBC Radio 5 live and BBC Radio 5 live sports extra while you browse the app. The app features dedicated indexes for numerous sports, including football, Formula 1 and cricket, as well as special sections with news and video for UK nations and global events including the 2014 World Cup, the Sochi Winter Olympics and the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.
BBC Sport is a free download.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter