BBC Sport comes to iPad
BBC has updated its wildly poplar BBC Sport app to finally add iPad support. BBC Sport for iOS originally launched way back in the first week of January 2013. The app quickly went to the top of the UK App Store charts, but many lamented the fact that it did not natively support the iPad. With BBC Sport version 1.4.2 released yesterday, now it does.
BBC Sport allows users to watch live matches of sporting events and catch up with video-on-demand highlights, as well as listen to live streams of BBC Radio 5 live and BBC Radio 5 live sports extra while you browse the app. The app features dedicated indexes for numerous sports, including football, Formula 1 and cricket, as well as special sections with news and video for UK nations and global events including the 2014 World Cup, the Sochi Winter Olympics and the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow.
BBC Sport is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync