Dropbox updates to support PDF annotations and better integration with iWork
Dropbox has released yet another update for its iOS app, this time introducing support for viewing PDF annotations. In previous versions of the app, PDF annotations simply wouldn't be shown, which was a major limitation on the usability of the software in business. After all, if you're sharing a Dropbox with a group of coworkers, not being able to view one another's annotations without opening another app is a pain.
Dropbox 3.0.2 also introduces support for using "Open in..." with more iWork formats, fixes an issue that caused some Office and iWork documents to fail on iPads and squashes a bug with camera uploads. This seemingly minor update is a major improvement for the cloud-storage service's iOS offerings. You can grab it now in the iTunes store.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter