Dropbox updates to support PDF annotations and better integration with iWork
Dropbox has released yet another update for its iOS app, this time introducing support for viewing PDF annotations. In previous versions of the app, PDF annotations simply wouldn't be shown, which was a major limitation on the usability of the software in business. After all, if you're sharing a Dropbox with a group of coworkers, not being able to view one another's annotations without opening another app is a pain.
Dropbox 3.0.2 also introduces support for using "Open in..." with more iWork formats, fixes an issue that caused some Office and iWork documents to fail on iPads and squashes a bug with camera uploads. This seemingly minor update is a major improvement for the cloud-storage service's iOS offerings. You can grab it now in the iTunes store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)