Remote iOS app adds iTunes Radio control on Mac and PC
Apple has released an update to its Remote app for iOS that adds support for controlling iTunes Radio stations on both Macs and PCs. Remote was last updated in November with an iOS 7-style design, but many fans of Apple's new iTunes Radio service lamented the fact that the app, which runs on both iPhones and iPads, could not control iTunes Radio. With today's update, Apple has remedied that.
Users can now browse iTunes Radio on iTunes on their Mac or PC in Remote by tapping on the Radio button after selecting your computer. Remote displays both featured stations and "My Stations" -- the stations a user has personalized or subscribed to.
Remote is a free download.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter