Remote iOS app adds iTunes Radio control on Mac and PC
Apple has released an update to its Remote app for iOS that adds support for controlling iTunes Radio stations on both Macs and PCs. Remote was last updated in November with an iOS 7-style design, but many fans of Apple's new iTunes Radio service lamented the fact that the app, which runs on both iPhones and iPads, could not control iTunes Radio. With today's update, Apple has remedied that.
Users can now browse iTunes Radio on iTunes on their Mac or PC in Remote by tapping on the Radio button after selecting your computer. Remote displays both featured stations and "My Stations" -- the stations a user has personalized or subscribed to.
Remote is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature