Retina iPad mini shipping estimates improve to 1 to 3 days
Just in time for the holidays, Retina iPad mini shipping times have improved to just 1 to 3 days on Apple's online store. The 1 to 3 day ship time is now given in many countries around the world including the United States, Mexico, Canada, and several in the Asia Pacific region. The notable exceptions are European countries, where the Retina iPad mini still has a ship time of 3 to 5 days.
Apple released the Retina iPad mini with a soft launch on November 12th. Since then the Retina iPad mini has seen shipping times ranging from several weeks before dropping to 5 to 10 days. The new 1 to 3 days ship time includes all models of the Retina iPad mini ranging from the 16 GB version to the 128 GB in both Wi-Fi only models and Wi-Fi + Cellular models.
Apple's holiday shipping guide says those that want the Retina iPad mini by December 24th should order it with standard shipping by December 16th and with Next Day shipping by December 18th.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync