TUAW video tip: Enabling and configuring Do Not Disturb in OS X Mavericks
Way back in October of 2013, when iOS 7 was still fresh in our minds and discovery of new features was a joy, TUAW presented a video tip on how to use Do Not Disturb in iOS 7 to keep your device from waking you at night. But did you know that OS X Mavericks has a similar capability? If you're like me and keep your Mac going 24/7, turning Do Not Disturb on during those nighttime hours can spell the difference between a restless night or an undisturbed bedtime.
As with all of our other TUAW video tips, this video can be set to view full-screen.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free