Did you know you can change the direction of the iPhone Panorama feature?
iOS has always been about intuitiveness, but every once in a while, it assumes a little too much. That seems to be the case with the Panorama photo feature, which, at first glance, appears to only allow panoramas to be shot from left to right. If you were under this impression, it's totally understandable, but there is indeed a way to reverse it!
Simply tap the large, white arrow on the panorama slider to reverse it direction. The arrow will flip to the right side of the screen and you can now record your panorama from right to left. Ta-da!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows