Apple's opening could be geared for new products, and other news from Feb. 11, 2014
Adding fuel to the new products speculation, AppleInsider noticed that Apple has posted an opening for an "Instrumentation Design/NPI Engineer." This position, AI states, is geared toward the creation of new products. Tim Cook, during the most recent earnings call, had spoke about new items coming down the pipeline, but maybe there'll be new experiences as well.
Other news from Tuesday afternoon includes:
- Apple's Vice President of Operations covering the iPad, Mac and accessories has retired. Rita Lane had joined Apple in 2008.
- Whole Foods will be rolling out Square Stands that utilize iPads at some of its stores. They'll be utilized at the company's ready-to-eat locations, such as the in-store deli and coffee bar.
- Apple has issued a Boot Camp update, which brings support for installing 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Adding fuel to the new products speculation, AppleInsider noticed that Apple has posted an opening for an "Instrumentation Design/NPI...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free