Even Apple's iPhone 5c advertising is ugly
One such explanation is that the phone's colors just didn't jibe with consumers. While this point is obviously debatable and subject to personal preference, you'll have a harder time arguing that Apple's iPhone 5c advertising is anything but ugly.
While I think Apple's iPhone 5c Greetings commercial was top notch, the same can't be said for some of the iPhone 5c billboards I've seen floating around Chicago, and in other cities too I would imagine.
I just spotted this one yesterday on a Chicago 'L' platform.
Does anyone honestly think this looks good? Black and yellow? Pink and yellow? Was Wiz Khalifa the artistic designer here?
And here's another questionable shot spotted in London.
And one more for the trifecta.
You can check out some more questionable iPhone 5c color pairings over at the dailybillboardblog.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update