YouTube find: 10,000 iPhone "dominoes"
This clever animation from Atama Studio was produced to illustrate the potential of NFC on the iPhone 5. You'll notice that, as each CG iPhone falls, it triggers the image on the phone next to it. The effect is most dramatic at the end, when a huge grid of fallen iPhones create a single "display" and produce one huge image.
Of course, the iPhone 5 came and went without a NFC bone in its body. Still, this is a pretty cool animation. The elevator bit is my favorite.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features