YouTube find: 10,000 iPhone "dominoes"
This clever animation from Atama Studio was produced to illustrate the potential of NFC on the iPhone 5. You'll notice that, as each CG iPhone falls, it triggers the image on the phone next to it. The effect is most dramatic at the end, when a huge grid of fallen iPhones create a single "display" and produce one huge image.
Of course, the iPhone 5 came and went without a NFC bone in its body. Still, this is a pretty cool animation. The elevator bit is my favorite.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)