Apple shortens iPhone return window to 14 days
Apple this week shortened the return window for purchased iPhones from 30 days down to 14 days. While this is clearly a notable change, the 14 day return window is more aligned with the "testing period" carriers typically give customers. It's also more aligned with the two-week return window Apple provides for its non-iPhone products.
Note that if you order your iPhone online, the two-week window begins from the time you receive the device, not the time of order.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter