Apple shortens iPhone return window to 14 days
Apple this week shortened the return window for purchased iPhones from 30 days down to 14 days. While this is clearly a notable change, the 14 day return window is more aligned with the "testing period" carriers typically give customers. It's also more aligned with the two-week return window Apple provides for its non-iPhone products.
Note that if you order your iPhone online, the two-week window begins from the time you receive the device, not the time of order.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options