Here's the iPhone's handy "Undo Typing" feature you might not know about
The iPhone is a wonderful tool, but sometimes its simple design ends up inadvertently hiding a useful feature. Today we've got a handy video that will teach you how to utilize your iOS device's "Undo Typing" feature, allowing you to reclaim text you may have accidentally deleted.
The only downside of this feature is having to shake your device like an Etch-a-Sketch in public should you accidentally delete too much. On the bright side you'll be adding a little whimsey to the lives of the people around you in your local coffee shop.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature