Microsoft Office apps for iPad gain printing abilities and other news from April 29, 2014
Microsoft's Office for iPad apps have received an update that adds the ability to print to an AirPrint printer, PowerPoint smart guides, auto fitting in Excel and more.
It's a funny thing, going more into debt in order to raise cash. But that's what Apple is planning to do to prevent having to bring some of its off-shore funds back into the United States.
The Kickstarter for Lunecase went live today. Lunecase uses electromagnetic energy from the iPhone to provide call and text notifications on the back of the case without needing a battery.
Re/code's Code Conference has added Apple's Eddy Cue and Craig Federighi to its all-star roster. They will be the keynote of the second night of the May 27–29 conference. While the conference itself is sold out, there is a waitlist.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows