Apple rolls out two brand new "Your Verse" iPad ads
Apple on Sunday rolled out two brand new "Your Verse" iPad ads, adding even more stories to Apple's ongoing efforts to draw attention to people using the iPad in unusual, interesting, and compelling ways.
The first video, titled "Cherie's Verse", charts how travel writer Cherie King (who is deaf) is able to use her iPad to explore the world, interact with locals, document her travels and "inspire other deaf individuals to do the same."
"My iPad lets me share my journey with the world. Other deaf people tell me they're traveling more now because they see it's possible", King explains.
A more in-depth look at King's workflow can be found here.
The second ad focuses on famed Finnish conductor Esa-Pekka Saonen who uses various apps on his iPad Air to transform the seeds of a simple melody into a full fledged orchestral score. An in-depth look at how Saonen uses his iPad Air to accomplish this feat can be found here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99