The iPhone turns 7 on Sunday, here's a look back at a classic
The iPhone was released on June 29, 2007, and changed cell phones forever. Dropping the keypad we'd all come to love for a full touch screen and putting a powerful 2.0 MP camera in every user's pocket, the iPhone kickstarted a mobile revolution.
To celebrate the iPhone's 7th Birthday the folks at YouTube channel PhoneDog have put together a nice seven-minute look back at the phone that launched a touch screen mobile revolution. June 29, 2007 sowed the seeds for the iPad, Kindle Fire, Android, and most modern touchscreen devices. Let's take a minute to reminisce about the now antiquated device that started it. Enjoy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)