The iPhone turns 7 on Sunday, here's a look back at a classic
The iPhone was released on June 29, 2007, and changed cell phones forever. Dropping the keypad we'd all come to love for a full touch screen and putting a powerful 2.0 MP camera in every user's pocket, the iPhone kickstarted a mobile revolution.
To celebrate the iPhone's 7th Birthday the folks at YouTube channel PhoneDog have put together a nice seven-minute look back at the phone that launched a touch screen mobile revolution. June 29, 2007 sowed the seeds for the iPad, Kindle Fire, Android, and most modern touchscreen devices. Let's take a minute to reminisce about the now antiquated device that started it. Enjoy.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter