New iPhone ad touts parenting features of iPhone
Apple on Sunday rolled out a new commercial for the iPhone 5s entitled "Parenthood." There's no Steve Martin cameo but it does feature several heartwarming family interactions while showcasing a few kid-oriented iOS apps.
The commercial concludes with Apple's recent tagline -- "You're more powerful than you think." Apple began using the tagline in April with the ad "Powerful." The catchy tune playing in "Parenthood" is "Life of Dreams" as performed by singer-songwriter Julie Doron.
WIth respect to the commercial's tagline, you might recall a story we ran last month highlighting a lawsuit filed by a New York City street artist which alleges that Apple stole the "You're more powerful than you think" slogan from him. The artist, one James De La Vega, sent a cease-and-desist letter to Apple. As suggested by the video above, Apple doesn't seem too concerned.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter